Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

Kylie at our ward Trunk-or-Treat
The costume was a little small on her because she grows so fast.
She's really gotten tall in the last month or so.

Kylie with her new found love, suckers!


Here is our little Kylie bug. She wasn't having a good day on Halloween so I'm surprised she even wore her cute little ladybug costume. She has been getting her moler's in on the top and bottom. The bottoms broke through and now we are waiting for the tops to peek through. I called Morgan Evershed because she was crying most of the day. I tried the numbing stuff and she almost bit my finger off, I had rotated through motrin and tylenol 3 times already, and the teething freezer thing kept getting thrown on the floor. He suggested a cold washcloth, which I just hadn't thought of so thanks Dentist Evershed =) Notice the sucker in all the pictures. She wounldn't let it go. It was her "teether" (don't tell my dentist, ha ha!). Don't worry, we brushed extra good that night. Since Jon wasn't here, I didn't feel inspired to dress up this year. I'm usually the one who says we need to dress up and match and be cute together. It would have felt like something was missing because he wasn't there. P.S. The leggings are an afterthought. It would have looked much cuter with tights but I looked last minute and couldn't find any.

2 comments:

melimba said...

she was the cutest little bug there! what a little dolly she is!

great job on her tiny costume!
very cute!

Bush Crew said...

Kylie, you are way cute!!! Thanks for posting the pictures, Jay, she looks like she had a great time.