Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sisters are the Bestest!!




Tiff, Me and Mandy
(Me and Tiff had 80's shoes but decided flip flops were more comfortable)


My beautiful Mother. . .she looks like she was born in the 80's too!!


Mandy got silly stringed good!

Mandy recently had a birthday and wanted to celebrate it 80's style. Us girls, minus Amy, dressed up in our 80's attire derived mostly from our existing closets . . . sad but true. We had a lot of fun. Mandy has been in Del Rio working as a nanny since January so I really haven't got to see her very much recently. I really miss Mandy a lot. I didn't realize how much we hung out together until she wasn't here anymore. Mandy is so energetic and loving. I love being around her. She is always the life of the party and has such a contagious smile and laugh. I'm really grateful for all my sisters and the special friends they are to me. I have 3 of the best friends ever!! I love my sisters. I'm glad we got to play dress-up and go back to where we all came from . . . the 80's!!

2 comments:

Karen "C" said...

Thanks for sharing Mandy's B-day pictures. I love them! What a cool idea. I wish I could have been there. Love,Gram

Tiff and Chris said...

Well said. It was so much fun! By the way, on my blog the little project is a paper wreath. Love you! Gram-I wish you were there too.